The easy way of shopping!
- The shopping list consists of two parts: To-buy items (top) and bought items (bottom).
- You can add items to the to-buy list.
- If you tap a to-buy item, it is checked and added below to the list of bought items.
- If you tap a bought item, it is unchecked and added to the list of to-buy items.
- If you enter the name of a to-buy item, the list of bought items is searched for any item that matches the entered characters. If you tap such an item, the entered name is completed. Earlier bought items can thus be entered very quickly.
- You can edit the names of known items, and delete them.
- If you delete a to-buy item, it is moved to the bought items. If you delete a bought item, it is completely deleted.
- You can sort the bought items by name, by buy frequency, and by last-bought date.
- If an item was falsely deleted or falsely moved to the other list, undo is possible for a short time.
- A location accuracy indicator shows, if your location is well enough known to be used as a buying location.
- If you buy an item, the buying location is stored for this item. Multiple buying locations can be stored for an item.
- The list of to-buy items is sorted by distance to the next known location. Thus the to-buy list shows always the items that can be bought next to you.
- A location pin indicates, if at least one buy location is stored for an item.
- If the location pin of an item is tapped, its buy locations will be shown on a map.
- Tapping a location pin on this map allows to delete this buy location for this item.
Icon by http://www.myiconfinder.com